We are the
Do you want to make a positive social impact? Do you want your work to matter?
Ignite your life and others with a team that is on a mission to make the world better.
MEET OUR FOUNDERS
Hey, I'm Kwanza Jones and I've got a question for you:
What if we didn't measure success by profit, but instead we measured it by impact? What if, when we impacted people, whether it was 10 people or 10 million people, we knew it made a difference in individuals, communities, and lives?
How do you impact others? You empower them.
José and I are partners in business and life, who make it our mission to positively impact others and the world we live in. That's why I created SUPERCHARGED® by Kwanza Jones, a media company and community that creates impact through empowerment.
Shortly after, José and I created our philanthropic and investment organization, Kwanza Jones & José E. Feliciano SUPERCHARGED® Initiative. Together, we've invested over $100 million dollars in both nonprofits and for-profit ventures that make an impact across four key priorities: Education, Entrepreneurship, Equity, & Empowerment.
Our investments in others go beyond the money. We give a boost of access, knowledge, and connections to make a positive social impact on humanity.
But we know we can't do it alone. That's where you come in. As I always say, no one succeeds alone... sometimes you need a boost! Ignite your life and the lives of others by being a part of something bigger.
WE DON'T HAVE EMPLOYEES.
WE HAVE A TEAMILY.
Team + Family = Teamily. Our SUPERCHARGED culture encourages an environment where everyone brings their full selves to work. We boost ourselves, others, and each other too.
Want a sneak peek into how our Teamily supports, grows, and boosts each other? Take a closer look at stories from our team here.
WHAT IGNITES US? OUR CORE VALUES
Our values help everyone who works with us at the SUPERCHARGED Companies make decisions that help us build an impactful, action-inspiring organization focused on making the world better.
- Through our actions - we lead by example
- By taking risks - we are fast & flexible
- By sharing our stories and challenges
- By being bold and different
- By constantly learning. Transparency and self awareness helps assess what we don't know, how we can know more, and know better.
- When we take action and learn from our mistakes.
- When we elevate ourselves and others...teamwork.
- By hiring to elevate (not delegate). We bring in people with a different mindset who can teach us things and make us and our organization better.
- By enhancing our culture; it's not set in stone. People don't just fit--they further it.
- So we can flourish
- Ourselves and others
- Our team by providing them with resources they need to develop
- By encouraging our team to take ownership of what is needed to flourish, both personally and professionally (e.g. training).
- Change through our products, experiences, and interactions
- By being kind (no assholes), compassionate, honest and helpful
- By treating people better than expected
- By solving problems
- Ourselves by living our mission and watching our metrics
- Others to be better by inspiring action
- The world by lifting our #BoostFriends along the way. We are better together…because no one succeeds alone.
By providing sensory exciting, energy igniting tools, content, and experiences. We keep it moving so that we're never stagnant.
- By taking the complexity out.
- By using good judgement.
We simply SCRAP the unnecessary:
- Stop waste (time, money, energy, things)
- Cancel unproductive thoughts or meetings
- Remove unnecessary rules
- Automate manual processes
- Prune extraneous processes
If you're not taking some risks and making some mistakes, you're not growing into your full potential.”
TEAM MEMBERS AROUND THE WORLD
Although our offices are headquartered in Los Angeles, we're a global teamily.
Our talented team members help us power possibilities from all over the globe. #SUPERCHARGEDAroundTheWorld
WE KEEP OUR TEAM MOTIVATED & MOVING
Our weekly, team-wide virtual happy hours, storytelling, dance-breaks, and daily chit-chat banter, not only strengthens our bond but it helps us appreciate our similarities and embrace the things that make us all unique.
WE'RE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE
For us, diversity and inclusion is a norm, not a trend. From our talent to our clients to our partnerships, diversity is a given in everything that we do.
HERE'S WHAT OUR
TEAM MEMBERS ARE SAYING:
Ain't No Party
Like A Boost Friend™ Party
Boost Friends motivate each other to be better. They know when you work hard, you play even harder. We have fun, but we don’t keep it all to ourselves. Our SUPERCHARGED Boost Friends™ community is not only for our teamily, it’s open to the world.
Whether it’s a SUPERCHARGED spa, annual holiday party, or go-kart racing around the track, you can always count on us to live our boost lives.
Flashback to the time we lit up the dance floor at our annual SUPERCHARGED® Summit.
High Energy, Good Vibes!
Find inspirational role models who can serve as a guiding star for what you’re trying to achieve.
José E. Feliciano
GET BOOSTED WITH OUR
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Health Care FSA
Paid Holidays, Time Off + Sick Leave
Health + vision + dental insurance
Paid Team Lunches
Life + disability insurance
Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages
401k, plus a company contribution
Employee assistance program (EAP) 24/7 Telemedicine
Learning + Development
Elevate your opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Fill out the form below to apply for one of our open roles.
Who We Are
At SUPERCHARGED by Kwanza Jones, our Mission is to BOOST people to be their best selves so we can improve the world together. Sound ambitious? We believe we can achieve it if we work together because no one can succeed alone — which is why we need you! Are you ready?
The Graphic Designer will create dynamic, compelling content that will leave a lasting impression and align with our brand identity and creative vision.
You’ll be able to work alone, with little supervision, but also be highly collaborative and able to coordinate with internal teams as well as external partners we use for various design projects and elements.
What You'll Do
- Create super dynamic content for social media and other projects that’s cool and compelling
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as vendors to create assets and complete projects
- Pivot quickly and prioritize tasks to ensure all work is completed on time and with a high degree of quality
- Update web page design with a focus on improving user experience
- Work on multiple projects, remaining flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail and focus on timely delivery and deadline management
- Design printed and digital integrated marketing materials, including concept and ideation, visual research and creative assignments while adhering to brand guidelines and best practices
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- A Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience a plus
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, and XD
- Strong understanding of Canva, Figma, and Google Slides
- Prior photo editing and retouch experience
- Excellent use of typography and color elements and a keen eye for aesthetics using new and developing design techniques and software
- Previous experience in motion graphics a major bonus
- Ability to wear multiple hats, multi-task and manage priorities
- An impressive portfolio that shows the diversity of your work
- Experience developing social and content media, including infographics, charts, quotes, inspirational images, animated GIFs and other motion graphics, multi-frame carousels and stories, video thumbnails, pins, site banners and other platform-specific social media graphics
- A team player capable of working cross-functionally on projects with quick turnarounds and open to collaborative feedback
Who You Are
You’re an energetic, passionate self starter who wants to make a difference in the world. You’re good at pivoting; remaining fast and flexible while sometimes wearing multiple hats (or even the entire wardrobe). You thrive under pressure and are driven by results. You’re accountable and responsible to yourself and those around you, and able to check your ego at the door.
You’re a problem solver and critical thinker with a solution and action oriented mindset. You’re able to take instruction and feedback as well as give it with stellar verbal and communication skills. And, most importantly, you’re ready to invest and grow within our company. We always have plenty of opportunities — you are your only limit!
We’re committed to a culture that embraces diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Work Remotely: Yes
⚡️ If you're interested in applying, please fill out the application form below.
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU
ARE LOOKING FOR?
Join our SUPERCHARGED Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities to work with us. Here's how:
- Fill out the application above.
- Select the option Join Talent Network when you are choosing what role you are applying for.
José E. Feliciano